Thursday 6 August 2015

When Did Leo Messi Get So Hot?

We need to talk about this.

This is the greatest soccer player in the world, Leo Messi.

instagram.com

Now before I let my thirstiness dictate this post, I'll have you know he's very good at soccer/ futbol/ football.

Now before I let my thirstiness dictate this post, I'll have you know he's very good at soccer/ futbol/ football.

BEIN SPORT

Like greatest ever, probably.

Like greatest ever, probably.

I've even compiled his greatest goals ever, here.

Fox Sports

Messi has always been good, but when he first took the soccer world by storm, he was rocking a serious mullet.

Messi has always been good, but when he first took the soccer world by storm, he was rocking a serious mullet.

STF / Getty Images


View Entire List ›


http://bzfd.it/1IR4a4s

No comments:

Post a Comment